The Axis mundi website and all related sub-sites are the property of IN, d.o.o., which also manages the websites. The content and images published on the www.axismundi.si website are the property of IN, d.o.o. and may only be used for non-commercial purposes, where they must retain all the stated copyright notices and may therefore not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed without the company’s permission. IN, d.o.o. will use its best endeavours to provide correct and up-to-date information on its website, but accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or reliability. Neither does it accept any liability for the occasional non-functioning of the site, for any inaccuracy of the information, or for any damage caused by the use of inaccurate or incomplete information. IN, d.o.o. assumes no responsibility for any viruses that may be transmitted to users from this website and recommends that users take appropriate measures to protect themselves against the risk of viruses before downloading information from this website. Therefore, neither IN, d.o.o. nor any other legal or natural person involved in the creation and production of this website shall be liable for any damages arising from access to, use of, or inability to use the information on this website or for any errors or omissions in its content.
IN, d.o.o. reserves the right to change the content of this website at any time without prior notice.
On the IN, d.o.o. website there are some links to other websites that are not directly related to IN, d.o.o. Not all such sites fall within the scope of the legal notices to which IN, Ltd. is bound.
IN, d.o.o. will collect certain data of a personal nature on the IN, d.o.o. website for the use of the newsletter system and for the provision of offers in response to enquiries received.
IN, d.o.o. undertakes to use the data obtained exclusively for the purposes for which it was obtained and not to pass them on to third parties.
IN, d.o.o. handles personal data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the GDPR General Regulation and the Rules on Personal Data Protection at IN, d.o.o., which regulate the processing of personal data, procedures and security measures, including responsibility and control in the process of their processing, and on the basis of these legal bases, a catalogue of personal data collection has been established for the collected personal data, the controller of which is IN, d.o.o, Litostrojska cesta 40, 1000 Ljubljana.
The user of the collected personal data will be exclusively the company IN, d.o.o.
IN, d.o.o. is committed to protecting your privacy. We undertake that the information will remain the sole property of IN Ltd. and will not be shared, sold or exchanged with any other organisation, company or individual.
Our website also includes links to other websites that we own. IN d.o.o. is also responsible for the handling and protection of data on these websites. The websites owned by IN d.o.o. are: www.axismundi.si, www.mojasteklenicka.si, www.ekoman.si, www.posadisvojsvincnik.si, www.ekovrecka.si.
By using our website, you also consent to the use of the information in the manner and in the cases described above. In the event of changes to the terms and conditions, we will keep you informed on these pages.
We use a number of security protection systems on our websites to ensure adequate protection against the loss, unwanted alteration or misuse of data.
For further information, please contact us by e-mail or telephone 01/5607644.
Each user of the www.axismundi.si website who enters personal data on our website also gives personal consent to the processing on the basis of a special form (consent), which is submitted at the same time as the order of the selected offer or for the processing of personal data when creating a user account / receiving newsletters.
On the consent form, you can optionally choose for which purposes your personal data may be processed and you are also informed of your rights as follows:
As a user of our website (subscriber), you are therefore aware that you can request at any time that IN, d.o.o.:
- confirm whether or not data relating to you is being processed and allow you to inspect, copy or copy your personal data contained in the personal data file;
- provide access to the catalogue of the personal data collection or. a record of personal data processing activities;
- we provide you with an extract of the personal data contained in the personal data file relating to you;
- provide a list of the users to whom personal data have been disclosed, when, on what basis and for what purpose;
- provide information on the sources on which the records contained in the personal data file about you are based and on the method of processing;
- provide information on the purpose of the processing and the type of personal data processed, and any necessary explanations in this respect;
- explain the technical or logical-technical decision-making procedures in the case of automated decision-making involving the processing of personal data of the data subject.
As a user of our website (subscriber), you are aware that you have the following rights under the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR:
- to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the data (the processing is limited to a period which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data);
- if the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of your personal data and request instead that its use be restricted;
- as the controller, we no longer need the personal data for the agreed processing purposes, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in the event that you object to processing, until it is verified that the legitimate grounds of the controller override your grounds;
- to have your personal data in our database rectified (IN, d.o.o. is obliged to rectify your inaccurate personal data and you also have the right (subject to the purposes of the processing) to have incomplete personal data completed, including by submitting a supplementary declaration;
- to have your personal data erased (and “Forgotten”) – if you no longer want your personal data to be processed and provided that there are no legitimate grounds for its further storage or. processing, you may request that your data be deleted without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies (other than statutory exceptions):
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out and where there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- object to processing, provided that there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or (at any time) object to processing where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the law of the Republic of Slovenia;
- your personal data has been collected in relation to a specific offer.
- that you are aware of the retention period for your personal data;
- you are aware that you have a right to a remedy – to lodge a complaint;
- that you have the right to data portability (applies only to personal data processed by automated means).
You may request your rights by written or oral request on record at IN, d.o.o, Litostrojska cesta 40, 1000 Ljubljana.
These rights do not relieve you of any obligations you have under the General Terms and Conditions or under a contract with IN, d.o.o..
What are cookies
Types of cookies
Cookies are a type of file that a website creates and stores information in when you visit it. This will make your browsing experience much easier and faster the next time you visit the website. There are two types of cookies, namely:
- Temporary cookies, which are created only temporarily and record information as you browse. Cookies are deleted when you close your browser window;
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer or other device and are activated each time you visit the website.